CDSpace Robotics is a leading Drone Technology startup building the next generation of Drones for Logistics and surveying applications. We are the first company to execute India’s first BVLOS medical drone delivery back in 2019. At CDSpace we specialize in Aerospace design and avionics to bring out the best performances. With our passion for deep tech, we envision developing truly reliable solutions for long-distance logistics and high-endurance tactical drones.
About the Role
As a Drone Software developer, you will be working on Drone autopilot, avionics and its subsystem development. You will engage with hardware developers to bring the hardware to life. You will work on new technological advancements and your contribution will have a direct impact on the drone performance and reliability and autonomy
How you will make an Impact
- -Build state-of-the-art applications for Drones and subsystems.
- -Lead the new RnD that makes the Drones reliable and better.
- -Code to bring autopilot and Drone subsystems to achieve more complex tasks.
What makes you a good fit for the role
- -Solid background in C/C++ and python.
- -Understanding of OOPs concept.
- -Solid understanding of RTOS concepts like multi-threading, Priority assignment, and ISR.
- -Excellent understanding of communication protocols like CAN, SPI, UART, I2C. Experience in writing low-level drivers.
- -Excellent debugging skills. Knowledge of using GDB.
- -Maintain Coding standards and documentation, pro in using Git.
- -Have experience working with ARM processors.
- -Excellent aptitude, open to exploring new ideas.
What are we looking for
- -You have past experience with Embedded systems and Robotics.
- -You have demonstrated the ability to self-learn and have made something amazing.
- -You have been working on the latest technologies.