CDSpace Robotics is a leading UAV Technology startup building the next generation of Drones for Logistics and surveying applications. We are the first company to execute India’s first BVLOS medical drone delivery back in 2019. At CDSpace we specialize in Aerospace design and avionics to bring out the best performances. With our passion for deep tech, we envision developing truly reliable solutions for long-distance logistics and high endurance tactical UAVs.
About the Role
As an Autonomy Engineer, you will be working on UAV autopilot, its control and navigation. The most important part of UAV avionics is its autopilot and you will be responsible for its reliable control and functioning. You will perform simulation and build tools to test new systems to ensure the best performance even before their Maiden.
How you will make an Impact
- • Build state of the art control algorithms and bring new ideas for UAVs to operate in complex environments.
- • Bring new ideas to enhance UAVs performance and drive autonomy RnD.
What makes you a good fit for the role
- • Solid background in C/C++, matlab.
- • Understanding of control theory. Past experience in implementing non linear controls.
- • Pro in advanced maths, algorithms and implement the same in real world problems.
- • Understanding and experience of modern and classical control.
- • Understanding of flight stack architecture and core principles.
- • Experience with simulation augmentening flight dynamics to test algorithms.
What are we looking for
- • You have a solid theoretical background in controls.
- • You have worked on an actual system to test your algorithms.