CDSpace Robotics is a leading UAV Technology startup building the next generation of Drones for Survey and Defence Applications.
About The Role
As a UAS Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for the Integration and testing of unmanned aerial systems and subsystems. You will be working closely with the engineering team to understand the nuances behind any project and learn the fundamental working principles. You’ll be responsible for the assembly, integration and initial tests of complete products as well as experimental RnD projects. You’ll have first stage experience in development of any product throughout its development cycle.
- Work on integration of existing UAV systems and subsystems.
- Hardware integration including propulsion, avionics and other substems
- Electronics integration including various sensors, autopilot, Payloads and other peripherals
- Basic software configurations for the systems
- Resolving and Debugging issues arising during integration
- Assisting tech team in development and integration
- Bring out the operational efficiency in development via inputs for standardizing integration processes, developing maintenance manuals and SoPs
- Contribute and provide feedback to the tech team for product development insights
- Supervising maintenance and operations
- Documenting the integration workflow and processes involved.
- Provide actionable feedback regarding the systems, sub-systems, ease-of-use and general technical improvements
What we are looking for
- Knowledge of UAVs and their subsystems
- Hands-on experience with Drone technology, UAV avionics, and Flight stacks (Ardupilot/Px4)
- Hands-on experience with Flight control systems and basic drone hardware
- Experience with soldering, assembly, crimping, testing and UAV integration
- Knowledge of Ground control station (Mission Planner/QGC) and basic configuration
- Engineering Background and RC flying skills are a plus
- Problem-solving aptitude and attitude
- Multitasking and eager to work in a challenging environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and an amazing team player.