CDSpace Robotics is a leading UAV Technology startup building the next generation of Drones for Logistics and surveying applications. We are the first company to execute India’s first BVLOS medical drone delivery back in 2019. At CDSpace we specialize in Aerospace design and avionics to bring out the best performances. With our passion for deep tech, we envision developing truly reliable solutions for long-distance logistics and high endurance tactical UAVs.
About the Role
As an FPGA Design Engineer you will be involved in logic design, Register Transfer Level (RTL) coding and simulation to generate functional units and subsystems for inclusion in full chip FPGA designs. Develop and integrate custom IP for UAV subsystems.
How you will make an Impact
- -Build state of the art applications for UAVs and subsystems.
- -Guide the new RnD with FPGA design for UAV subsystems.
What makes you a good fit for the role
- -In depth knowledge with Verilog, System Verilog, RTL design, FPGA design, and FPGA design tools.
- -Knowledge of Digital Design, VHDL/Verilog/System Verilog, Synthesis, Simulation and FPGA architectures such as Xilinx/Altera is essential.
- -Experience in Design and verification tools, simulation tools and debug tools.
- -End to end System level experience including design software firmware and hardware.
- -Solid C/C++ and python.
- -Solid understanding and experience of cryptography concepts.
- -Experience in MIPI, ethernet and HDMI.
- -Experience with communication protocols CAN, I2C, SPI and UART.
What are we looking for
- -You have past experience with FPGA systems and have built or worked on an amazing project.