CDSpace Robotics is a leading UAV Technology startup building the next generation of Drones for Logistics and surveying applications. We are the first company to execute India’s first BVLOS medical drone delivery back in 2019. At CDSpace we specialize in Aerospace design and avionics to bring out the best performances. With our passion for deep tech, we envision developing truly reliable solutions for long-distance logistics and high endurance tactical UAVs.
About the Role
As an Embedded software developer, you will be working on UAV autopilot and its subsystem development. You will engage with hardware developers to bring the hardware to life. You will work on new technological advancements and your contribution will have a direct impact on the UAV performance and reliability.
How you will make an Impact
- -Build state of the art applications for UAVs and subsystems.
- -Guide the new RnD that makes the UAVs reliable and better.
- -Code to bring autopilot and UAV subsystems to achieve more complex tasks.
What makes you a good fit for the role
- -Solid background in C/C++ and python.
- -Understanding of OOPs concept.
- -Solid understanding of RTOS concepts like multi threading, Priority assignment, ISR.
- -Excellent understanding of communication protocols like CAN, SPI, UART, I2C. Experience of writing low level drivers.
- -Excellent debugging skills. Knowledge of using GDB.
- -Maintain Coding standards and documentation, pro in using Git.
- -Have experience working with ARM processors.
- -Excellent aptitude, open to exploring new ideas.
What are we looking for
- -You have past experience with embedded systems in robotics.
- -You have demonstrated the ability to self learn and have made something amazing.
- -You have been working on the latest technologies.